Based on a report from ReportsnReports.com (online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies) it is estimated that the composite decking market & railing market is will grow from USD 1.70 Billion in 2015 to USD 3.09 Billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.60% from 2015 to 2020. Here are some additional highlights from the press release:
- Polyethylene (PE) composite decking & railing hold the largest market share.
- Polypropylene (PP) composite decking & railing is to have maximum growth during the forecast period.
- HDPE resin used in decking & railing has high strength and stiffness, which is ideal for residential end use where joist 16 inch on center composite decking is used the most
- PP resin is the second-most commonly used resin for the production of composite decking & railing
- There are certain properties of PP which makes it superior in comparison to PE.
Read the report details here: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/456955-composite-decking-railing-market-by-type-capped-and-uncapped-by-resin-type-polyethylene-polypropylene-polyvinylchloride-and-others-by-application-residential-and-non-residential-by-region-global-trends-and-forecasts-to-2020.html